Re: 6to4 anycast IP as source address / PTR record

If someone is going to propose something along these lines, I suspect it
would be better if it were something like "6to4.anycast.arpa"... (the key
bit being the TLD).  I doubt it would reduce the abuse load at IANA, but at
least we could share the pain with the IAB... :-)

Regards,
-drc