Re: 6PE-Alt

Hi Francois,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

It seems the only thing the 6PE draft does is that it allows different
label allocation policies (for different routes), when no label
allocation is required at all.

If you think people will still use the 6PE approach even when they can
achieve the same without any new signaling extensions (a new AFI/SAFI
pair) then I am fine to position the draft as an option to your draft.
Do let me know if you feel that way?

Thanks,
Vishwas