Re: Fwd: I-D Action:draft-jcurran-v6transitionplan-02.txt

>At 10:59 AM -0800 1/30/08, Fred Baker wrote:
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
>
>	Title           : An Internet Transition Plan
>	Author(s)       : J. Curran
>	Filename        : draft-jcurran-v6transitionplan-02.txt
>	Pages           : 8
>	Date            : 2008-01-30
>
>This memo provides one possible plan for transitioning the Internet
>  from a predominantly IPv4-based connectivity model to a predominantly
>  IPv6-based connectivity model.

Thanks Fred...   For the curious, here's the extract from the change log:

>Changes from -01 version to -02 version:
>
> o  Clarification of pilot nature of IPv6 services prior to
>    start of Transition Phase.
>
> o  Strengthen use of native IPv6 in Post-Transition Phase.

Basically, I updated it to clarify that in "Preparation" phase, use
of IPv6 services (even "beta/pilot/pre-production" IPv6 services)
is recommended.  I also received comments that we should more
strongly recommend native IPv6 in the Post-Transition stage, and
updated accordingly.

FYI,
/John