From: owner-v6ops@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-v6ops@ops.ietf.org] On
Behalf Of Templin, Fred L
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 12:20 PM
To: Marc.Blanchet@viagenie.ca
Cc: v6ops@ops.ietf.org; Templin, Fred L
Subject: FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc3330-for-ipv6-04.txt

Marc,

Just seeing this now, I think maybe you should add ISATAP
addresses to this list (RFC4214). The address format is
also specified under the IANA ethernet-numbers registry.

The text of your draft could say that the address format
usage is limited to ISATAP links - but, it is important
to note the addresses as special-use.

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.templin@boeing.com