RE: [RAM] Re: [arch-d] mailing lists and follow-ons to the IAB Routing &Addressing workshop

I think Noel makes good sense here but suggest one caveat.

When and if identifiers and naming appears as imperative to any
architecture we have to take time to delve into them not just put them
on hold and that will take us away from just routing a bit but only for
routing not transport and I fear if we don't do that we may not see bug
in the routing architecture of future analysis and development in RAM.

/jim