RE: Preparatory to WGLC draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels

 Fred,

The authors of draft-ietf-softwire-security-requirements
met and look at draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels to see if it would be
possible to add text to it to cover as well the v4 over v6 case.

Their look at two approaches, either updating the core of the text
or adding a new section at the end. Their conclusion is that
in either case it would require significant effort that is
not worth it at this point.

So, we now have no more objection to get draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels
to last call.

  - Alain, Softwire co-chair.