Monday morning

We are on for 9:00 AM Monday morning. I expect all to attend, and to not have been drinking very heavily the night before.

Note that for this agenda, I am proposing two documents that have not been sent to the internet-drafts directory. In this, I am violating my own rule and a general IETF understanding, which I'm not happy about. I am doing this is because I think the discussion warrants it, and because one of them promises (cross her heart) to send it in following the IETF, and to post the document at her web site for review..

proposed agenda for the v6ops working group

Continuing work:
up to (preferably less than) 15 minutes each for the following. In each case except renumbering, my objective is working group last call after the meeting. In the case of renumbering, the objective is a recommendation to the chairs and the AD on the direction of the work.
    draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios-01.txt
    draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels-03.txt
    discussion of address selection policy, Ruri Hiromi
    draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-01.txt
    draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition-00.txt
    draft-chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout-05.txt

an hour for the following, objective being working group consensus on the topic:
    comments from the IAB on Internet routing today and in the future
    Marla's Word file sent to the mailing list
    draft-van-beijnum-v6ops-pa-mhome-community-01.txt
    draft-baker-v6ops-l3-multihoming-analysis-00.txt

I would encourage you to read, in advance:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chown-v6ops-renumber- thinkabout-05.txt
  "Things to think about when Renumbering an IPv6 network", Tim
  Chown, 20-Sep-06

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16- deployment-scenarios-01.txt
  "IPv6 Deployment Scenarios in 802.16(e) Networks", Myung-Ki Shin,
  2-Oct-06

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-01.txt
  "IPv6 Unicast Address Assignment Considerations", Gunter Van de
  Velde, 11-Jul-06

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-campus- transition-00.txt
  "IPv6 Campus Transition Scenario Description and Analysis", Tim
  Chown, 16-Oct-06

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec- tunnels-03.txt
  "Using IPsec to Secure IPv6-in-IPv4 Tunnels", Pekka Savola,
  10-Oct-06

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-baker-v6ops-l3- multihoming-analysis-00.txt
  "Multihomed IPv6 prefix delegation, aggregation, and distribution",
  Fred Baker, Marla Azinger, 16-Oct-06,

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-van-beijnum-v6ops-pa- mhome-community-01.txt
  "BGP Community for PA Multihoming", Iljitsch van Beijnum, 28-Sep-06

Also the note that Ruri posts to the list regarding her draft.

In each case, I would appreciate knowing in advance who will speak, and IETF policy requires that the ppt/pdf presentations be sent to me in advance. I have to post them...

I am also in need of volunteers to act as jabber scribe and to take minutes.