Re: Resolution of my discuss comments for draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-02.txt

I would be fine with referencing 3704. But the draft that
I referenced was merely an example. Perhaps it would
be best if you adding a little bit detail to the work-in-progress
warning that you already have in Section 4.7. For instance,

   Multihoming and renumbering remain technically challenging with IPv6
   (see the Gap Analysis below).  However, IPv6 was designed to allow
   sites and hosts to run with several simultaneous CIDR allocated
   prefixes, and thus with several simultaneous ISPs.  An address
   selection mechanism [10] is specified so that hosts will behave
   consistently when several addresses are simultaneously valid.  The
   fundamental difficulty that IPv4 has in regard to multiple addresses
   therefore does not apply to IPv6.  IPv6 sites can and do run today
   with multiple ISPs active, and the processes for adding, removing,
   and renumbering active prefixes at a site have been documented in
   [13] and [20].

=>

   IPv6 was designed to allow
   sites and hosts to run with several simultaneous CIDR allocated
   prefixes, and thus with several simultaneous ISPs.  An address
   selection mechanism [10] is specified so that hosts will behave
   consistently when several addresses are simultaneously valid.  The
   fundamental difficulty that IPv4 has in regard to multiple addresses
   therefore does not apply to IPv6.  IPv6 sites can and do run today
   with multiple ISPs active, and the processes for adding, removing,
   and renumbering active prefixes at a site have been documented in
   [13] and [20]. However, multihoming and renumbering remain technically
   challenging even with IPv6 with regards to, for instance, session
   continuity across multihoming events or interactions with
   ingress filtering (but see the Gap Analysis below).

Or words to that effect. You might considering moving some
of the discussion to Section 6.4, for intance.

--Jari