Re: Resolution of my discuss comments for draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-02.txt

On Jul 26, 2006, at 11:42 AM, Tony Hain wrote:

The one remaining thing that I would suggest you add here is
a warning about the issues in multihoming and ingress filtering.
If I read Section 4.7, I get the feeling that multiple prefixes and
multiple ISPs works fine today, which may not be exactly correct,
see e.g. draft-huitema-shim6-ingress-filtering. Do not add a lot
of text, just mention that there are issues in some cases in the
multiple-ISP model.

Does this work for you:
Additional considerations are being documented as multihoming work evolves
xref  ---  draft-bagnulo-shim6-ingress-filtering-00.txt

I eonfder how many of these are discussed in RFC 3704?