Re: Review of draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-02.txt

You might also want to note that Duplicate Address Detection (DAD) will not work on the logical subnet(s). I realize that DAD doesn't find collisions very frequently in the case of auto-generated addresses, but the logical addresses will not be autoconfigured from RAs. If they are manually configured, extra care needs to be taken because of the lack of DAD.

Margaret