WG Document Question on draft-chown-v6ops-campus-transition-03

Folks,

I believe today in trying to be silent in IETF WG meetings unless it is
truly urgent technical issue I have as individual with a spec.  I am
sending this mail as I believe Tim Chown work on Campus transition
should be a working group document. I think it is good operational
example and brings out discussion of VLANs too which is important and
many other operational requirements other forms of deployment will face.

ftp://ftp.rfc-editor.org/in-notes/internet-drafts/draft-chown-v6ops-camp
us-transition-03.txt

Thanks
/jim