draft-arifumi-v6ops-addr-select-ps / maybe another scenario

Hi,

It's been a long time I'm thinking about the following scenario:

I have IPv6 and IPv4 connectivity where I am roaming (example here at IETF). My home network has IPv6 and IPv4 connectivity as well and services are reachable over these 2 protocols (example my SMTP server).

I have an IPv4 IPsec VPN connection to my home network. (only IPv4 as I'm using a commercial software that does not make it possible to have IPv6 VPN...)

I want to use a service in my home network (example I want to send an email). What happens today is that IPv6 is preferred and then I have restrictions on service usage because I am out of the network (example SMTP relay is not permitted...)

Maybe this is also one of the scenario you want to solve.

Note the solution I applied today is to use IPv4 addresses when configuring some service but I'm not sure this is the way to go! Note some other people I know choosed another solution: they removed IPv6 from their laptop.

I would be very happy to get a solution :)
Please don't answer me:
  - IPv6 tunneling over the VPN with a TEP in home network
  - change VPN system

Thanks !

Jerome