Re: v6 multihoming and route filters

Would you like to come to the working group and discuss the issues with us in Montreal? I think that would be more productive than this discussion is being right now.

Let me echo that suggestion. I think we fully understand that there is
pressure on operators, but operators need to be very, very frightened
at the prospect of a network with say 10 million enterprises all
asking for their /48 to be routed. This isn't even an alarmist
number, it's just a direct consequence of the scaling that IPv6
allows and the size of the world economy.

   Brian