Preliminary agenda, for comment

I sent a note out to folks who have drafts that have been posted since the last IETF meeting. I currently have four requests for slots in the upcoming IETF meeting:

	draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview
	draft-vandevelde-v6ops-addcon
	draft-blanchet-v6ops-routing-guidelines
	draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios

Two others advised me that they didn't need slots.

Currently, the IESG is discussing

	draft-ietf-v6ops-natpt-to-exprmntl
	draft-ietf-v6ops-nap
	draft-ietf-v6ops-security-overview

While it is not formally in the "Revised ID Needed" state, the IESG has requested updates to the Security Overview, which is why it is on the discussion agenda. I expect they will also ask for an updated version of the Network Architecture Protection document; their comments suggested that they already had a document that said "NAT bad", and what they needed here was something to say "how to do the things people use NAT for using IPv6 without NAT" without especially commenting on NAT.

The IESG has also requested updates to

	draft-ietf-v6ops-ent-analysis
	draft-ietf-v6ops-bb-deployment-scenarios

I am waiting for an update to draft-ietf-v6ops-icmpv6-filtering-recs and draft-ietf-v6ops-ipsec-tunnels prior to mailing them off to the IESG.

At the last IETF meeting, I was told that there would be updated versions of

	draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition
	draft-ietf-v6ops-port-scanning

that would enable me to open a WGLC on them. I have not seen these yet. The magic date for new drafts is June 19 for -00 drafts and June 26 for updates.

If there is anything else for the working group agenda, please let us know.