Re: Review of draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-02.txt

From: "Christian Huitema"
In the future, we can imagine personal networks containing hundreds of
devices, so 1E+17 nodes looks plausible.

I cannot really imagine a scenario in which we use 1E+38 addresses.

I appreciate this effort for mathmaticial accuracy, but I think we have lost sight of the originl issue: How many is not an issue in this draft, but the fact that IPv6 < > infinate pool numbers and NAT is not the solution recommended for this reality.