RE: draft-ooms-v6ops-bgp-tunnel-06.txt and v6ops review

Hello Dheeraj,

It seems that Eric's message didn't make it on the alias, so I am
including it below.

As pointed out by Eric, IPv4 packets from the CE can be handled by the
PE as per existing IPv4 MPLS procedures. This doesn't interact in any
way with the handling of IPv6 packets as described in the 6PE document.

Can you confirm you are comfortable with this approach (or identify any
remaining concerns)?

Thanks

Francois