AW: Guidelines for Numbering IPv6 Point-to-Point Links and Easing the Addressing Plans

I'm not sure if I understand your problem/behaviour here.

I do not argue for or against using db in process automation for operation and maintenance. This is definitely not a topic for the standardization work inside this wg and every ISP should make its choice itself.
(My opinion is only that large ISPs will most likely use such instruments - nevertheless it is not a requirement.)

Thats all I want to say and please do'not interprete my emails in other directions.
Tnx and best regards
	Olaf