Re: 6to4 usage scenarios

Pekka Savola wrote:

But there are some ways to help here a bit:
- it is desirable to have strong co-operation, but it's not _necessary_, only if you want a higher level of security (the rest just work as before)
- ISP's providing 6to4 relay as a real service are more likely to have a stricter list of prefixes the ISP serves -- and configuring static routes is easier

Remember: the threat that we are discussing is not impacting _my_ 6to4 site.
It enables an attacker to abuse my and many other 6to4 hosts
elsewhere in the Internet to arm a victim in the native v6 Internet.

   - Alain.