Re: draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv4survey-02.txt

-- jeudi, septembre 19, 2002 04:10:47 +0300 Pekka Savola <pekkas@netcore.fi> wrote/a écrit:

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Marc Blanchet wrote:
-- mercredi, septembre 18, 2002 23:32:17 +0300 Pekka Savola
<pekkas@netcore.fi> wrote/a écrit:

you are right. You are suggesting which process?
Re-publish the old refid internet-draft or or create a new one; one
indended to Update the NTP RFC.

Perhaps D. Mills as the NTP author and/or apps Area Director could have
some ideas how to proceed.

I think you agree that we need to keep this issue up and open until we're
a bit farther in the NTP for v6 extension specification process.

This is more a process item that I leave to the wg chairs to what to do. We are open to do whatever is needed to help. We do have good links with the ntp team.

Marc.

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie
tel: +1-418-656-9254x225