Re: draft-ietf-ngtrans-ipv4survey-02.txt

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Marc Blanchet wrote:
> -- mercredi, septembre 18, 2002 23:32:17 +0300 Pekka Savola
> <pekkas@netcore.fi> wrote/a écrit:
>
> > Implemented != ratified in the protocol (specification).
> >
> > There are probably code bases which have nothing to do with Dave Mills'.
>
> you are right. You are suggesting which process?

Re-publish the old refid internet-draft or or create a new one; one
indended to Update the NTP RFC.

Perhaps D. Mills as the NTP author and/or apps Area Director could have
some ideas how to proceed.

I think you agree that we need to keep this issue up and open until we're
a bit farther in the NTP for v6 extension specification process.