[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: WG Review: IPv6 Operations (v6ops)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: WG Review: IPv6 Operations (v6ops)
- From: Rob Austein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:14:54 -0400
- Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 14:15:42 -0700
- Envelope-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Wanderlust/2.8.1 (Something) SEMI/1.14.4 (Hosorogi) FLIM/1.14.4(Kashiharajingū-mae) APEL/10.3 Emacs/20.7 (i386--freebsd) MULE/4.0(HANANOEN)
At Mon, 9 Sep 2002 23:43:45 +0300 (EEST), Pekka Savola wrote:
> 6to4 relays cause some rather interesting problems, especially relating to
> quality of service (too few of them at the moment, leading to huge
> delays connecting to 6to4 nodes from some areas).
Once upon a time we used routing protocols to handle problems that
were at least superficially similar to this.
> Running DHCPv4 over DSTM (with reasonable address lifetimes etc.) would
> sound much better than currently proposed.
Damn, that's so simple even ordinary users might understand it :).