[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Moving diff-te-proto to Last Call
A couple of points to be discussed when the proto draft moves to last
(1) Some parts of the text appear to be slanted towards the RDM model.
(2) Need proper references to BC model specifications - only two among
several have been included.
Thanks, Wai Sum
From: Francois Le Faucheur (flefauch) [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 7:53 AM
To: Jim Boyle; Ed Kern (ejk); firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Moving diff-te-proto to Last Call
As agreed at IETF-55, could you :
- issue WG Last Call on draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-03.txt
- send a "heads-up" to other WGs (OSPF, ISIS, MPLS) about this
draft-ietf-tewg-diff-te-proto-03.txt is now available on the IETF
Quoting from the IETF 55 TEWG Minutes:
- Most of room feel that the protocol draft is ready to "freeze"
so WG last call on list after -03 issued.
So we will send a heads up to other WGs shortly after IETF 55 and
again when WG last call starts (on proto).