[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: FW: TE Measurement - 03 version
- To: "Lai, Wai S (Waisum), ALASO" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: FW: TE Measurement - 03 version
- From: Jim Boyle <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:33:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: Ed Kern <email@example.com>, "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Blaine Christian <blaine@UU.NET>, "Dr. Richard W. Tibbs" <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <28F05913385EAC43AF019413F674A0170189B95E@OCCLUST04EVS1.ugd.att.com>
Waisum, as you point out, there hasn't been any opposition to the draft.
The opposition and support currently appear balanced.
I've enjoyed reading through it, it is very well written.
The chartered item is as follows: "Document additional measurements needed
for TE". You also do an excellent job at spelling out the objectives in
the abstract and introduction.
There is one point in particular that I would like to hear feedback from
the working group on.
- Does this draft hit it's mark ?
On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Lai, Wai S (Waisum), ALASO wrote:
> Jim, Ed,
> There is no opposition to the proposal for a WG last call
> since it was sent out over a week ago in the attached message.
> We request that a WG last call be initiated for the TEM draft.
> Thanks, Wai Sum and the author team.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Lai, Wai S (Waisum), ALASO
> Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 7:15 AM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: TE Measurement - 03 version
> An updated TE Measurement I-D has now been posted:
> In this version, all comments received since the last TEWG meeting
> in IETF'53 (March 2002) have been incorporated. We feel that the
> draft now fulfills the WG goal of documenting additional
> measurement needed for TE.
> We propose WG last call for this draft.
> Thanks, Wai Sum.