Comments on draft-lefaucher-te-metric-igp-01.txt

All:

  I have few comments on draft-lefaucher-te-metric-igp-01.txt

  * Consider GMPLS (draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-routing-01.txt
    section 5) TE Links . That is, for some links there
    may not be any IGP adjacency, so there won't be any
    IGP metric.

    In that case how are we planning to solve CSPF for
    data/voice etc LSPs with a single TE metric. If not
    please add sufficient info to the section 2.3 Constraints.

  * I feel that this draft is a perfect subset of METRICS
    draft (draft-fedyk-isis-ospf-te-metrics-01.txt). These
    can be merged, but I don't understand why only this draft
    is considered for TE-WG last call?

--Venkata Naidu