What we can agree on Fwd: TE Requirements Draft - ELSP

Hi,

Slowly getting there.

For the record, the next version of DSTE-REQTS draft will reflect these
agreements unless we hear otherwise ie:
         - allow using E-LSPs with traffic from a single OA
         - allow using E-LSPs with traffic from multiple OAs but with
single values for all Traffic Trunk Attributes (ie single Bandwidth, single
preemption, single affinity, ....)
         - indicate that there is currently no identified requirements for
support of E-LSPs with traffic from multiple OAS with multiple values for
all Traffivc Trunk attributes (ie multiple Bandwidths, multiple
preemptions, multiple affinities,...)
         - allow using L-LSPs

Francois

PS: We still need to discuss (iiia).

At 08:37 03/12/2001 -0800, Shahram Davari wrote:
>Francois,
>
>I think i,ii, iii(a), iv should be supported. No need to support iii(b),
>unless there is real demand.
>
>Yours,
>_Shahram

Francois Le Faucheur
Development Engineer, IOS Layer 3 Services
Cisco Systems
Office Phone:          +33 4 97 23 26 19
Mobile :               +33 6 89 108 159
Fax:                   +33 4 97 23 26 26
Email:                 flefauch@cisco.com
Cisco Systems
Domaine Green Side
400, Avenue de Roumanille