Re: could we agree on this ? Fwd: RE: TE Requirements Draft -ELSP

> >We had argued for the ability to signal BW for multiple OAs on
> >a single LSP. In addition, we argued for the ability to advertise
> >BW for multiple OAs (classes) in the IGP. How the CSPF is done
> >is a proprietary matter. It is not governed by the standards!
>
> We're not talking about standardising CSPF.

Not in so many words.

However, the options you listed had implicit
assumptions about how the constrained path computation was
carried out. e.g. multiple CSPF, single CSPF, SPF etc. I think
the way you have restated the options in your previous email
(without mention of CSPF scheme) is better.

Regards
Nabil Seddigh