Re: could we agree on this ? Fwd: RE: TE Requirements Draft - ELSP

Francois,

One key item of note. In an earlier email, you had stated that
Nabil/Sudhakar asked for option (3). This is not quite accurate.

We had argued for the ability to signal BW for multiple OAs on
a single LSP. In addition, we argued for the ability to advertise
BW for multiple OAs (classes) in the IGP. How the CSPF is done
is a proprietary matter. It is not governed by the standards!

Best,
Nabil