RE: Alternative to draft-ash-mpls-diffserv-te-class-types-00.txt ?

Waisum,

That's an interesting statement. Do you mean that preemption should only be allowed for protection traffic preempting primary traffic of sufficiently low priority?

Sven.

"Lai, Wai S (Waisum), ALSVC" <wlai@att.com> on 21/11/2001 22:53:44