RE: TE Requirements Draft - ELSP

At 11:07 19/11/2001 -0500, Choudhury, Sanjaya wrote:

>Hi Francois! Are you suggesting that we should restrict
>the PHBs being carried on a single E-LSP to a single OA??

Sanjay,

I'm saying:
         - if I don't want to do TE in my network, then I would use E-LSPs
with as many OAs as I can fit on them.
         - if I want to do aggregate TE in my network, then I would use
E-LSPs with as many OAs as I can fit on them. Then I am doing aggregate
CSPF and aggregate CAC.
         - if I want to do per-class TE in my network, then I would use
L-LSPs (or use E-LSPs with a single OA per E-LSP, ie transport only the BAs
of one OA ). Then I am doing per-OA CSPF and per-OA CAC.

Cheers

Francois