Closer to a 'unified' ds-te approach ? RE: Is the advertisement (IGP) of available BW at each pre-emption le vel is a DS-TE- requirement ?

Hi! It is nice to know that you are working on a
new draft that combines the previous proposals.

-Is the new proposal based on important ideas from
all the previous DS-TE alternatives drafts(
Le Faucheur,Kompella,boyel,ash,bitar) ?

-Jim Boyel, in his response indicated that the new
DS-TE requirements draft is expected to be posted
next week.

Do you have any time frame in mind for the preliminary
version of the 'Unified' DS-TE draft ?

Thanks,
sanjay