E-LSP per-OA signaling

Hello,

Last IETF I presented the per-OA signaling extensions
to E-LSP setup in both MPLS and TE work groups. The URL is:
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ganti-mpls-diffserv-elsp-00.txt

There was significant interest shown in this draft at that IETF
(people who raised their hands to show their support as well
as who talked to me after the presentations).

My question to the group is: Going forward, how should we address
this work?  This draft addresses some of the deficiencies in E-LSP
signaling. Would appreciate any input on this. Thanks.

-Sudhakar