Re: draft-ietf-tewg-restore-hierarchy-00.txt -> CCAMP OCT-12

Jim, all

> Note that this draft has some changes, in particular. the hierarchy
> requirements have been pulled back a bit.

>         Hierarchy
>         (1) extremely large number of LSPs within flat IGPs
>         (2)  ability to signal LSPs across IGP hierarchy (e.g. OSPF areas)

> (1) has been dropped, (2) is still there.

> Other portions of the document have been cleaned up, and the editors are
> encouraged to highlight the differences between the draft to the list.

> On October 12th, Ed and I intend to notify CCAMP that the requirements for
> restoration and hierarchy from the TEWG are complete.  Going once .....

> thanks,

> Jim

With the risk of sounding like a bitter whiner, do I
mis-read the draft (and the group) or it is a 24 pages long equivalent
for "We're pretty happy with what there is, just give us standardized
inter-area signaling " ?

Yours bluntly,

Florian