RE: QoS in Shared Media

[Given that I did not start this, I am reluctant to change the target wg,
but it sure looks like a diffserv discussion, not an MPLS or TE discussion.]

Juha, given that your earlier note said specifically that the technology
under discussion does support two levels of priority queueing,  it seems
that you do not have any grounds to complain that it does not support
diffserv.  It does not support the particular PHB the way you want it
supported.  One could have a discussion about whether it supports a given
PHB at all under a specific configuration or under all possible
configurations.  But that does not mean that the technology does not
support or is not compliant with diffserv.

Yours,
Joel M. Halpern