RE: I-D ACTION:draft-kompella-tewg-bw-acct-00.txt

Cristian,

having read your reply and tried to understand it (I'm not sure I've
completely succeeded), I couldn't understand what the point is. Is it:

1) The ingress can perform a CSPF computation with a bandwidth
constraint on some class, without knowing how much bandwidth is
allocated for that class on every router along the path.
2) Not all routers in a Diffserv domain have to agree on the same PHB
definitions, because QoS is completely internal to a node.
3) Diffserv-TE, as it is defined currently, is not something feasible.

If it's one of the above, then it doesn't relate directly to Kompella's
draft, but rather to the whole set of drafts regarding Diffserv-TE.
Also, I tend to disagree with all of the above.
Please correct me if I misunderstood.
	Amir.

--
Amir Hermelin                    <mailto:amir@cwnt.com>