RE: I-D ACTION:draft-kompella-tewg-bw-acct-00.txt

> 1) First, I am surprised to see a draft describing
>    bandwidth accounting (or CACing).Thought these
>    are internal to a node, implementation specific
>    and should not be influenced by standards.

TE bw accounting is mostly *not* internal to a node, *not*
implementation specific, and *should* be interoperable. Otherwise, why
have drafts on advertising these values in the first place?

--
Amir Hermelin                    <mailto:amir@cwnt.com>
Charlotte's Web Networks Inc.     <http://www.cwnt.com>