Re: Could a rfc2547bis based VPN LSP be a CR-LSP?

> According to the rfc2547bis, PE router inserts /32 address prefixes for
> themselves into the IGP routing tables of the backbone to make the LSPs.
> Could we instead create a traffic engineered LSP?  I was wondering any
> equipment vender have an implementation which allows to make a CR-LSP? as a
> VPN path.

Its certainly possible to use things other than LDP to establish the LSP
between the edge equipment.  Quoted from 2547bis...
"
   ...it is required to support LDP for setting up the
   label switched paths across the backbone.  However, other methods of
   setting up these label switched paths are also possible.  (Some of
   these other methods may not require the presence of the /32 address
   prefixes in the IGP.)
"