From: Ritu Chadha [mailto:chadha@mailee.research.telcordia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2001 11:16 AM
To: franr@pfn.com; Olivier.Dugeon@rd.francetelecom.com; mpls@UU.NET;
te-wg@ops.ietf.org; sganguly@carrier9.com
Cc: chadha@mailee.research.telcordia.com
Subject: RE: MPLS and COPS

Been there, tried that :-).

This was discussed at some length a few months ago on the tewg mailing list.
The ADs did not see policy as an area that fitted within the TE WG charter
at that time.

Ritu

<Olivier.Dugeon@rd.francetelecom.com>, <mpls@UU.NET>, <te-wg@ops.ietf.org>
>Subject: RE: MPLS and COPS
>Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:51:26 -0700
>
>Maybe the TE group should be the place for this. Clearly policies should be
>an important traffic engineering operation.
>
>SG

=
Ritu Chadha
Director
Service Management Research
Telcordia Technologies 				(973) 829-4869 (voice)
MCC 1A-216R                                     (973) 829-5889 (fax)
445 South Street
chadha@research.telcordia.com
Morristown NJ 07960.
=