Re: Framework Last Call

Waisum, Francois,

Thank you for the suggestion.  I would assume that the tradeoff has been
discussed in the document where the alternative (i.e. using reservation
feedback signaling in conjuction with measurement-based admission control)
is first introduced.  So if we were to mention this alternative in the
draft, we will simply refer the readers to that document on the tradeoff.
And if the tradeoff has not been discussed in that document, it should.

If I understand Francois right, he didn't mean that he supports
mentioning the alternative ("If the framework was to ...", please correct
me if I didn't understand you correctly, Francois).
I would like to see definite support for mentioning the alternative
before doing so.

Thanks,

XiPeng