[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Minutes / Proceedings for 50th IETF TEWG meeting
- To: "'Jim Boyle'" <jboyle@Level3.net>
- Subject: RE: Minutes / Proceedings for 50th IETF TEWG meeting
- From: "Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALCOO" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:43:43 -0500
- Cc: "Ash, Gerald R (Jerry), ALCOO" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:54:47 -0800
- Envelope-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Could we get clarification on a couple of items:
> Scott Bradner:
> Clarify relationship between TEWG and other groups, particularly CCAMP.
> tewg: defines what is needed, providing input to ccamp
> What is clear is a couple of efforts need to go on. Work on hierarchy and
> restoration. Wants volunteers to work on this (design team) -
> Rob Coltun:
> Issue here is what is needed by the community wrt
> hierarchy/restoration - not what is possible.
Could Scott and/or Rob clarify the scope of the work of the hierarchy and
restoration design teams? What is the output, a requirements document, an
architecture/framework document, both?
> Jerry Ash:
> - Propose to adopt as WG document
> Jim: we are not accepting any WG documents in this area until we have
Which design team should work on multi-area TE requirements, the hierarchy
design team, restoration design team, or some other design team?