RE: Minutes / Proceedings for 50th IETF TEWG meeting

Could we get clarification on a couple of items:

> Scott Bradner:
> Clarify relationship between TEWG and other groups, particularly CCAMP.
> tewg: defines what is needed, providing input to ccamp
> What is clear is a couple of efforts need to go on. Work on hierarchy and
> restoration.  Wants volunteers to work on this (design team) -
particularly
> carriers.
> Rob Coltun:
> Issue here is what is needed by the community wrt
> hierarchy/restoration - not what is possible.

Could Scott and/or Rob clarify the scope of the work of the hierarchy and
restoration design teams?  What is the output, a requirements document, an
architecture/framework document, both?

> Jerry Ash:
> draft-ash-ccamp-multi-area-te-reqmts-00.txt
> - Propose to adopt as WG document
> Jim: we are not accepting any WG documents in this area until we have
> requirements

Which design team should work on multi-area TE requirements, the hierarchy
design team, restoration design team, or some other design team?

Jerry Ash
AT&T Labs