[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
security problem ?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: security problem ?
- From: souleymane kante <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:46:15 +0000
- Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 01:48:14 -0800
- Envelope-to: email@example.com
this morning when I log in my sun box Solaris 2.6, I don't see anything
when I tape the command LS in a directory. I don't know what happen. But
as root , I can see the directories contents; only root can see the
directories contents with the LS command.
As root when I type the command #ls -ld , I get
drwxr-xr-x 20 root root 1024 mar 8 09:16 /
Everybody has read permission on all the directories and files, but only
root can see the directory content with the LS command. I don't
undrstand what happen.
the command #which ls give :