[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Services versus details
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Services versus details
- From: Sudheer Dharanikota <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 08:47:07 -0800
- Delivery-date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 08:41:35 -0800
- Envelope-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Nayna Networks, Inc.
- User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; WinNT4.0; en-US; m18) Gecko/20001108 Netscape6/6.0
During CCAMP meeting there was a suggestion to make
a group which over sees the technology architecture
(such as Optical-related). Once the architecture is
clear then we can spawn the requirements from the
individual mechanisms-specific working groups.
My question is what are the steps being taken towards
such a clean separation of the working group activities?