An SMIng module for DiffServ

Hi,

I have written a draft of an SMIng module for diffserv
that tries to be close to the informal diffserv model
and map to the existing MIB and PIB as well.

I've put it up at
ftp://ftp.michaelishof.de/pub/zachos/draft-azachos-sming-diffserv-module-00.txt.gz
and
http://www.michaelishof.de/~alex/draft-azachos-sming-diffserv-module-00.txt.gz

Since I don't know the exact rules for submiting a draft, I apologise
in advance if I violate some mailing-list rules at this point.

The abstract is:

   This document describes an SMIng module for Diffserv with the SNMP
   and COPS-PR extensions needed to produce an SMIv2 MIB and a SPPI PIB
   for COPS-PR.

   The main objective is to produce an SMIng module that is close to the
   informal DiffServ-Router Model [4] and map it to modules that are as
   close as possible to the ones existing for diffserv ( MIB [5], PIB
   [6])

Regards,
Alexandros Zachos