Re: a proposal

Hi Jeff,

All I can tell from this draft is that you think SMIv3
should be the same as SMIv2, except with Integer64
and Unsigned64 data types added.  That's fine, I guess.

I think the WG is past the point of selecting potential features,
and ready to see specific ideas for solutions. I agree that some
of the objectives can be debated without proposals (like multiple
naming schemes vs 1 naming scheme) but most features like
structures, unions, tuples, etc. would benefit from solution proposals.

thanks,
Andy