Re: Process for SMIng Syntax Proposal Submissions:

Hi -

> From: "Durham, David" <david.durham@intel.com>
> To: "'sming@ops.ietf.org'" <sming@ops.ietf.org>
> Subject: Process for SMIng Syntax Proposal Submissions:
> Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:15:02 -0700
..
> Contents of the syntax proposal I-Ds shall:
>     3. State compliance with the accepted SMIng objectives (section 4.1 of
> draft-ietf-sming-reqs-06.txt) item by item including a syntax example
> showing applicability where compliance is claimed
..

Will there be such compliance statements for the NMRG proposal?

 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 randy_presuhn@bmc.com  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.