RE: Aggregate Attributes

[Dave] And this was my interpretation as well.

> 2) Atomicity would mean that if I have something defined as having
> attribute group A, any time I wanted to reference it (get,
> set, ...) I
> would have to reference the entire group and not its parts.
> This seems to
> me to be a very different, much more protocol oriented
> concept.  It also
> happens to be one I disagree with strongly.  If by atomicity we mean
> something different from this, then I would appreciate some betrer
> definitions of terms.

[Dave] I searched the accepted objectives section for the word "atomicity"
or any word starting with "atom" and found none. So it doesn't seem to be
mentioned... Are you suggesting that explicit text should be added saying
atomic access is not what 4.1.28 means?