Re: dumb questions/comments regarding smi-ng

Hi!

I agree to Dave H. So, I've removed the comparison to Java classes, and
just left the `similar to structs in C'.

My overall impression is, that we should not get down to the minor
details or discuss things over and over. We are `just' working on a
requirements^Wobjectives document, and not on precise technical
specifications. Let's move forward.

Since a bunch of minor changes have been made, I've just submitted the
current snapshot to be posted as I-D 05.

 -frank