Re: dumb questions/comments regarding smi-ng

Hi!

>> I have no strong opinion on which term would be better `aggregate objects'
>> or `attribute group', but I think we should not use both.

Fred> my point was that I didn't understand the term "attribute group" to
Fred> mean that, and there is no definition of it, so I would suggest
Fred> defining the term. I was not requesting multiple terms for the same
Fred> concept, if indeed they are the same.

Ok. So, is the new description of 4.1.27 ok with you?

  4.1.27 Attribute Groups
     [...]
        grouping of attributes that are meaningful together.  It can be
        reused as the type of attributes in other attribute groups (see
        also Section 4.1.28).  This is similar to `structs' in C or
        `classes' in Java.
     [...]

 -frank