RE: dumb questions/comments regarding smi-ng

Fred,

I just wanted to be sure I understood you correctly...either running in the
Hood To Coast relay last week or the thought of a 3-day weekend has left my
brain a little scrambled today.

With respect to float data types, you say:

> Integer64 support would be adequate here, but since the
> underlying data
> type is a floating point number, I personally would prefer to
> directly
> report and set floating point numbers.
>
> In other words, this is not a future requirement.

You say it is not a future requirement.  I can interpret this two ways - (1)
it is needed now and therefore shouldn't be put off, or (2) it is not a
requirement moving forward.  From the context of the previous paragraph, I
am inclined to think you mean (1).  Please correct me if I am wrong.

Jamie