RE: comments on draft-ietf-sming-reqs-03.txt

[Dave] I'm not sure I see the point here. Many of the requirements are very
specific, such as remove IMPLIED keyword. Also as I look at other
requirements documents and problem statement documents throughout the IETF,
I see approximately the same number of detailed requirements as for SMIng
(see AAA for example). If you are arguing for more organization, say
grouping related requirements under a common header, eg. *Reuse*, than
that's a slightly different matter. Of course, once you state something as
broad as *Reuse*, the next question is "what do you mean, reuse?" And we get
right back to the specific requirements that achieve the broader
requirement.