RE: comments on draft-ietf-sming-reqs-02.txt: Group references

<snip>

> 84: The Motivation of 4.3.28 is a bit unclear and the Notes are to
>     some extend wrong. We also believe that this belongs into 4.1 or
>     at least into 4.2. Note that the notes say that there are no
>     issues with this requirement. We suggest the following replacement
>     text:

[Dave] I guess there were no SPPI supporters at the interim to push for
this. Since TAG_REFERENCES & TagIDs are already part of the SPPI, you are
probably correct that it should at least be nice-to-have. I also believe the
applications MIB makes use of a similar concept, albeit in a less formal
way. Any objections to saying it would be nice to have a formal way to
reference a set of attributes as a group in the SMIng?